All of the elements for a perfect dish are here in this recipe for Slow Cooker Southwest Chicken Chili. A creamy southwest chicken chili made with chicken, corn, black beans, and a zesty kick from Ro*Tel®. #YesYouCan
This rich and creamy Slow Cooker Southwest Chicken Chili is satisfying and delicious and it’s the perfect simple weeknight meal. It only takes 10 minutes to get this zesty dish ready for the slow cooker with the help of canned goods, fresh ingredients, and a few quick tips. Made with chicken, black beans, corn, Ranch dip mix, cream cheese, and Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, this unique chili recipe is economical and sure to be a crowd pleaser. Simmer everything together in the slow cooker all day and serve garnished with fresh avocado and cilantro. This will soon become your family’s favorite weeknight meal!
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 cans (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, undrained
- 1 can (15 oz each) Rosarita® Premium Whole Black Beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 can (15.25 oz each) whole kernel corn, undrained
- 1 pkg (1.0 oz each) Ranch dip mix
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 pkg (30 oz each) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 pkg (8 oz each) cream cheese
- Chopped cilantro and avocado, optional
- Gather your ingredients.
- Visit the original recipe post on FoodYouLove.com for full preparation, cooking, and serving details.
- Come home to delicious and enjoy!
We hope you love this Slow Cooker Southwest Chicken Chili recipe as much as we do. If you love this recipe, be sure to visit Food You Love for more easy weeknight meal ideas. For daily recipe inspiration, like us on Facebook, follow us on Pinterest, and stop by our Google+ Community to see all of the amazing recipes our community members are sharing. Enjoy!