You need to learn these Rosemary Herb Benefits, Uses, and Recipes. Rosemary is one of those herbs with a thousand uses. It’s extremely hardy, therefore, easy to grow and maintain inside or out.
Rosemary Herb Benefits to Your Health
We love Rosemary and the powerful smell associated with the shrub-like herb. Did you know Rosemary is one herb you should be including in your diet? This herb is very hardy and easy to grow in the garden. You can also steep Rosemary on the stove top to create a wonderful smell throughout the house.
- Memory Booster – Rosemary is a cognitive stimulant. Some studies say it improves memory and may help to increase intelligence and focus.
- Detoxify the Body – Rosemary is slightly diuretic in nature, meaning that it can help flush out toxins from your body.
- Anti-inflammatory – Rosemary contains carnosic acid and carnosol, which are two incredible anti-inflammatory agents.
- Antioxidant – Rosemary is rich in natural antioxidants. Antioxidants have been proven to help protect the body’s cells from damage by free radicals.
Rosemary Recipes to Try
- Rosemary and Garlic-Roasted Pork Tenderloin
- Skillet Lemon Rosemary Chicken
- Garlic Rosemary Steak
We hope you found this information on Rosemary Herb Benefits helpful in your quest for a happier, healthier you and we hope you enjoy the featured recipes. If you enjoyed learning about this herb, be sure to visit our Healthy Food Tips section for more articles like this one. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter so that you never miss a single healthy recipe, and for daily recipe inspiration, like us on Facebook, follow us on Pinterest, and stop by our Google+ Community to see all of the amazing recipes our community members are sharing. Enjoy!
Disclosure: The author of this article is not a trained medical professional. Nor a dietician. All of the information in this post is based on research, doctor recommendations, and personal experience.