This delightful Lemon Garlic Shrimp is a one pan 15 minute meal. Jumbo shrimp sautéd in butter, chicken stock, lemon juice, and garlic, and served over brown rice for a fancy weeknight meal.
Lemon Garlic Shrimp: A One Pan 15 Minute Meal
This Lemon Garlic Shrimp couldn’t be any more simple or delicious than it is. With just one pan, this meal can be ready to devour in 15 minutes. Succulent jumbo shrimp is sautéd in a mixture of unsalted butter, freshly squeezed lemon juice, minced garlic, ground black pepper, and unsalted chicken stock. This heart-healthy entrée is served on a bed of brown rice and sprinkled with fresh parsley for added flavor and color. Perfect for a date night in, a dinner party with friends, or just to treat yourself to something special during your hectic work week.
This one-pan meal is one of our favorites for its simplicity, fabulous flavor, and clean up is a snap. We know that you and your family and friends are going to love it too!
Home Chef Tip: In order to make this meal in just 15 minutes, prepare a boil-in-bag rice packet in the microwave according to package instructions while you are preparing and cooking the shrimp.
- 2 lbs jumbo shrimp
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1/4 cup unsalted chicken stock
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley for serving, optional
- In a medium-sized skillet over medium-low heat, melt 2 tablespoon of unsalted butter.
- Add shrimp and pepper, stir and sauté for about 3 minutes. Remove shrimp and set aside.
- Add garlic to the butter in the pan, stir and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add chicken stock and lemon, simmer until reduced by 1/2, 1-2 minutes.
- Return shrimp to pan.
- Add remaining butter and melt, about 2 minutes.
- Serve over brown rice sprinkled with fresh parsley.
We hope you love this Lemon Garlic Shrimp recipe as much as we do. If you enjoyed this simple dish, be sure to visit our 30 Minute Meals and Seafood sections for more like it. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter so that you never miss a single recipe. For daily recipe inspiration, like us on Facebook, follow us on Pinterest, and stop by our Google+ Community to see all of the amazing recipes our community members are sharing. Enjoy!