High Fiber Healthier Breakfast Burritos you must try today. Made with whole wheat tortillas, eggs, fresh vegetables, and cheese, these are a great way to start your day off right.
High Fiber Healthier Breakfast Burritos
Looking for a healthy and simple breakfast idea? These breakfast burritos are high in fiber with a whopping 11 grams of dietary fiber, plus four grams of protein. We know that healthy food choices are important to you and your family. This breakfast dish is made with scrambled eggs, onions, tomatoes, and kale. We also add just a bit of skim shredded cheese for flavor. Cook up the scrambled egg mixture, add it to your whole wheat tortilla, roll it up, and enjoy. Simple as that! Go ahead and make extra because they freeze well and are easily reheated in the microwave for breakfast throughout the week.
Looking for more breakfast ideas?
- You will want to start your day with these 5 Paleo Breakfast Ideas. These insanely delicious recipes will undoubtedly fuel your morning all of the way until lunchtime.
- Start your day off on the right foot with quick and delicious Breakfast Smoothies. Packed with fresh fruit flavors and plenty of nutrients, these 5 breakfast smoothies will give you energy all morning long!
- 6 eggs
- ¼ cup chopped white onion
- ¼ cup chopped tomato
- ¼ cup chopped kale
- ¼ cup skim shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 4 Xtreme Wellness Whole Wheat Tortillas
- Heat a skillet pan on medium-low heat and add your olive oil.
- After a few minutes add all of your ingredients.
- Stir to combine.
- Turn burner to low and scramble until desired doneness.
- Add the ingredients on top of your tortilla, roll up, and enjoy.
We hope you love these simple and delicious High Fiber Healthier Breakfast Burritos as much as we do. If you like this breakfast idea, visit our Breakfast section for even more recipes to help you start your day off right. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter so that you never miss a single recipe, and you can visit our Pinterest boards for even more incredible breakfast food inspiration. Enjoy!