This simple Grilled Pork Tenderloin recipe is perfect for a summer barbecue! Pairing the juicy grilled pork loin with the fresh flavors of a watermelon, mango, and avocado salsa makes for the basis of the perfect summer meal! #Great4Grilling
Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Watermelon, Avocado, and Mango Salsa
The weather outside is perfect for an outdoor barbecue so we’re firing up the grill to make this Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Watermelon, Avocado, and Mango Salsa! Is your mouth watering yet? The sweet flavors of this fresh fruit salsa pair so beautifully with the bold flavors of the grilled mesquite pork tenderloin. This delicious dish can be ready in about 30 minutes making it a great option for last minute outdoor gatherings or a busy weeknight meal.
- 1-16 oz Smithfield Marinated Tenderloin
- 3 cups seeded and diced watermelon
- 1 ½ cup mango chunks, diced and thawed
- 1 Hass avocado, diced
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- ½ cup cilantro
- 2 fresh jalapeño peppers, seeded and minced
- 1½ tsp lime zest
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- ¾ tsp coarsely ground pepper
- ½ tsp salt
- Fire up the grill and gather your ingredients.
- Visit the original recipe post on Growing Up Bilingual for full preparation and grilling instructions.
We hope you love this Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Fresh Fruit Salsa as much as we do. If you enjoyed this delicious recipe, be sure to visit our Grilling Section for more like it. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter so that you never miss a single recipe. For daily recipe inspiration, like us on Facebook, follow us on Pinterest, and stop by our Google+ Community to see all of the amazing recipes our community members are sharing. Enjoy!