With fall quickly approaching, this super delicious recipe for Chicken Cheddar Broccoli Soup is a simple comfort food you’ll love. Equal parts cheesy, creamy, and satisfying.
Chicken Cheddar Broccoli Soup ready in less than 30 minutes!
This delicious Chicken Cheddar Broccoli Soup can be ready in less than 30 minutes with the help of Tyson® Foods. To make this recipe super simple, you can use Tyson® Grilled & Ready® Chicken because it’s already fully cooked straight out of the package and it’s affordable. We love broccoli cheddar soup as the weather cools down, but sometimes, especially if this is the main dish for a quick dinner, we feel the need to add in a little protein and chicken just pairs so beautifully with all of the other flavors in this soup. This is a perfect 30-minute meal solution for busy weeknights that we know you’re going to love!
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- ½ medium onion, finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- ¼ cup flour
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup half and half
- 2 cups broccoli florets, roughly chopped
- 1 cup carrots, julienned
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 cups Tyson® Grilled & Ready® Chicken, thawed and roughly chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Gather your ingredients.
- Visit the original recipe post on Good Morning Cali for full preparation and cooking instructions.
We hope you love this Chicken Cheddar Broccoli Soup recipe as much as we do. If you enjoyed this simple dish, be sure to visit our 30 Minute Meals section for more like it. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter so that you never miss a single recipe. For daily recipe inspiration, like us on Facebook, follow us on Pinterest, and stop by our Google+ Community to see all of the amazing recipes our community members are sharing. Enjoy!